Amazing number of bounces

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Tue Oct 24 21:27:44 IST 2006

I don't know if anyone else is getting attacked like my domains are, but
these "Rave reviews ..." emails are being returned at a very alarming rate.
I am seeing the bounces from all of these mailservers who don't check
anything apparently, and even though none so far are from my IPs, they send
them back to the return address. What a golden opportunity to promote the
no-bounce idea that Julian has forever preached.

And BTW, has anyone else figured out how to handle these other than killing
the blank return address emails?

Steve Campbell
campbell at cnpapers.com
Charleston Newspapers