OT: Spamhaus petition rejected - followup from previous discussion

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Oct 24 06:24:37 IST 2006

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006, Michael Masse wrote:

> http://management.silicon.com/government/0,39024677,39163463,00.htm

typical yanks, why is it they think the rest of the world is subject to
their courts jurisdiction. one day they'll wake up and smell the coffee,
they are not earths governing body despite what they think :)

> I'm certainly no lawyer, but how could there even be a hint of a case
> for something like this?

In Australia, and I'm sure in other countries, SH have the law BEHIND
them, not awarding low life scummy trash privacy invaders damages.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd