Block outgoing mail w/ bad addressing

Res res at ausics.net
Thu Oct 19 21:45:52 IST 2006

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, Ed Wallig wrote:

> Yup, this is what is on my mind - typo-squatter (cool term by the way)
> creates a "catch-all" or actual account based on what he's seeing in the
> SMTP logs and starts collecting email that is not supposed to be going
> to him - could be trouble.

Very valid point, this is why a lot of companies register names that are
other ext's of their domain, to prevent it because of low life type
squatters, but access file is still the best solution so IMHO you are doing
the best thing.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd