Disarming Disarm

Peter Bates Peter.Bates at lshtm.ac.uk
Thu Oct 19 12:23:56 IST 2006

Hello all...

I have

Allow IFrame Tags
Allow Script Tags
Allow WebBugs

and so on set to 'disarm'.

Without correlating the logs I'm not sure why a particular
email would be '{Disarmed}', but on a request I'd like to
bypass this processing for a particular whitelisted sender.

Obviously I can make all the 'Allow ... ' settings into pointers to a
ruleset,
or is there another setting I can easily change to bypass all of this?

I'd like to try and avoid using 'Scan Messages' with a ruleset if I
could.

Thanks.
This is MailScanner 4.56.