OT: need help installing FuzzyOCR

ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 23:34:57 IST 2006

-

I have no answers... as I am doing the same thing at this precise moment... based on  http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/FuzzyOcrPlugin

Being Fedora5 my ImageMigick is... ImageMagick-6.2.5.4-4.2.1.fc5.6.i386.rpm

My system already has: giftopnm, jpegtopnm and pngtopnm (from netpbm) and  imagemagick

But I am having to hunt down "gocr" from http://jocr.sourceforge.net/ .

"giffix" and "giftext" should exist on my system... as I have giflib-4.1.3-6.2.1 on it... but they are not there!  So I will have to see if they have changed name... or been missed out... or I am being a cabbage.

More laters...