SA 3.1.7 and lint

Peter Bates Peter.Bates at lshtm.ac.uk
Mon Oct 16 15:10:29 IST 2006

Hello all...

I've updated my MS to 4.56, and also SA to 3.1.7.

I've read the Release Notes/etc. for SA, which makes
mention of disabling network tests for the --lint command.

I'm just curious now as to the best way to check whether
DCC/Razor/Pyzor are working if --lint disables them.

I can do spamassassin -D -t < test-message
but it seems an odd method just to check for this sort of thing.

Sorry, I know this is more of an SA question!