In Log Watch

Wayne wjohns at balita.ph
Mon Oct 16 08:44:11 IST 2006

At 19:33 15/10/2006, Ugo Bellavance wrote:

Thanks Ugo I appreciate what you say but it seems everytime I post a
thread someone has some complaint about it - and I object to the
threatening and abusive private emails (those responsible know who
they are) ... so feel it better not to post ... just read.

Matter close as far as I am concerned

Regards

Wayne

>Ok, ok, calm down.  Just have a look here
>
>http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.virus.mailscanner/35703/focus=45053
>
>You'll see that your post "In Log Watch" is under the "URIBL not as
>effective as it was".  So we see it as hijacked.

dangerous content by Balita MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.