In Log Watch

Ugo Bellavance ugob at camo-route.com
Sun Oct 15 19:33:45 IST 2006

Wayne wrote:
> At 04:37 14/10/2006, you wrote:
>
> I certainly _never_ hi-jacked any thread I asked a ligitimate question -
> next thing I know I am jumped on and accused of something I did not do.
> I have been an alpha and beta tester of LSoft's Listserv for many years
> now and a list owner for as many.

Ok, ok, calm down.  Just have a look here

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.virus.mailscanner/35703/focus=45053

You'll see that your post "In Log Watch" is under the "URIBL not as
effective as it was".  So we see it as hijacked.

You didn't do it?  Fine, no problem, I don't know what happened then,
and as I said in my previous post, if you didn't do it, then don't worry
and let's go on...

Ugo