In Log Watch

Wayne wjohns at balita.ph
Fri Oct 13 19:59:50 IST 2006

At 15:56 13/10/2006, you wrote:

This is crazy .... I sent a new message from my client called In Log
Watch as I always do I delete messages not of interest as soon as I
get them and note I do not even have any entitled URIBL. Sorry don't
know what you are on about are you sure you are flaming the right
person or message.

- Wayne -

What's this got to do with "URIBL not as effective as it was "?

Recommendation: Don't use reply to create a new thread. Even if you
change the subject line, threading mail readers and archivers will
know what message you replied to because of the "In-Reply-To" header.
As such they will properly bury your message in the unrelated thread
you replied to.

dangerous content by Balita MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.