idea for next version

dnsadmin 1bigthink.com dnsadmin at 1bigthink.com
Wed Oct 11 15:18:23 IST 2006

At 09:34 AM 10/11/2006, you wrote:

> [...]

I tend to agree. Our firm could have utilized that sort of filtering
two to three years ago. But now, not at all.

Notice that a lot of what us North Americans used to receive in spam
from hosts in China are now arriving from Botnets on North American
and Mexican machines.

That has changed the arrival time of the spam as well as the origin.

Cheers!