Mailscanner/Spam Assassin support for MicrosoftIMF/SCLSpamscoring?

uxbod uxbod at splatnix.net
Wed Oct 11 12:31:22 IST 2006

How would Exchange know that it had been added by another relay ? It changes the headers inline when the email is received so as far as Exchange it concered the header is genuine.

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:45:08 +0100, "Plant, Dean" <dean.plant at roke.co.uk> wrote:
> alex wrote:

>>> Read the docs. Check out "Spam Actions" and the "header" action.
>>>>

>> Could it be done by changing Spam Score Header from:
>> X-%org-name%-MailScanner-SpamScore:
>> to:
>> Spam Score Number Format = %d
>> and
>> SpamScore Number Instead Of Stars = yes
>>
>> ?
>
> I'm not an exchange person and I am thinking out loud here but would the
> "X-MS-Exchange-Organization-SCL:" header be ignored if it is added from
> another relay, how would it make sure that the header is genuine?
>
> I do agree that this would be a great feature to get working though, as
> it seems the only other way to achieve this is to use commercial
> software called IMF tune that allows exchange to set the SCL score from
> the "X-Spam-Status: Yes" header.
>
> Dean.

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint:     543A E778 7F2D 98F1 3E50  9C1F F190 93E0 E8E8 0CF8
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net                     Key-ID: 0xE8E80CF8

believed to be clean.