spam forwarding not working

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Wed Oct 11 07:56:56 IST 2006

On 11 Oct 2006, at 01:35, Nigel Kendrick wrote:

> [...]

In this instance i would suggest you need to forward the spam to
spam@<host>.[snipped] which makes it local. Make sure you have listed
your host name in main.cf under myhostname and list $myhostname under
mydestination. If you have multiple servers using a central database
(Such as MySQL) you can play other tricks using NFS mounts and
localhost but that's for another 'lesson' :-)

Drew