spam forwarding not working

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 07:31:47 IST 2006

On 11/10/06, Nigel Kendrick <support-lists at petdoctors.co.uk> wrote:

(snip)
> Sorry Glen - me being thick here - all our addresses are setup in a virtual
> alias list so what constitutes a 'real address' in this respect.

Well, if your virtual users are really defined as virtual _aliases_
they do have a real destination (the righthand side in the virtual
alias map file (as detailed here:
http://www.postfix.org/VIRTUAL_README.html#virtual_alias). If
specifying one of those borks out you might need whitelist locally
submitted mails.

virtual _mailboxes_ are quite something else:-).

--
-- Glenn