Calling All Network Administrators in the DC AREA

Errol Neal eneal at dfi-intl.com
Tue Oct 10 19:59:32 IST 2006

Of course it was off topic. This isn't a recruiting list...
Listen, I like this list. I've been subscribed to it for a number of
years, I was 'trying' to help someone out who might be job searching. I
aint a recruiter, I don't make money off of it. It's really just trying
to do someone a favor. So if you want to start a fire storm to get my
head chopped off, go right ahead. My intentions are to help a fella
out... I'm sure if you weren't in SF making 120K, but in DC and trying
to feed your family, you'd appreciate a bit of a lead...

<EOD>

>> I don't know about anyone else, but I find this a little too off
topic.
>> Also, I don't know about in DC, but here in the SF bay area, the
Microsoft Jr admins make that much... Real network