Calling All Network Administrators in the DC AREA

Dennis Willson taz at taz-mania.com
Tue Oct 10 18:58:05 IST 2006

I don't know about anyone else, but I find this a little too off
topic.

Also, I don't know about in DC, but here in the SF bay area, the
Microsoft Jr admins make that much... Real network admins get twice
that (and some make even more than that).

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:57:24 -0400
  "Errol Neal" <eneal at dfi-intl.com> wrote:
>My company is looking to hire a network admin. Windows, Cisco, Unix.
>If
>you have the following, want employment 60K+ let me know.

>Errol Uriel Neal Jr.
>Sr. Network Administrator
>DFI International, Inc.
>1717 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 1300
>Washington, DC  20006
>Tel (202)452-6955
>Fax (202)452-6910
>eneal at dfi-intl.com
>www.dfi-intl.com
>
>--
>
>Before posting, read http://wiki.mailscanner.info/posting

Dennis Willson

taz at taz-mania.com
http://www.taz-mania.com

Ham: ka6lsw
Scuba: Rescue Diver, EANx, Wreck, Night, Alt, Equip, UW Photographer,
Gas Blender

Owner: Kepnet Internet Services

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a nice looking and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming, "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!"