Bayesian database not learning

Youri LACAN-BARTLEY ylacan at teicam.com
Tue Oct 10 17:31:57 IST 2006

Douglas Ward wrote:
> Time for the potentially silly question: What value should
> bayes_auto_learn have (0 or 1)?  How about bayes_auto_expire?
Well I can answer for sure, that you would be interested in setting
bayes_auto_learn to 1 in order to avoid manually teaching spam through
sa-learn.
However, I guess that in the meantime you should check that your bayes
system is fully operational before switching auto-learning on.

But then again, I've never had any problems with running bayes and I'm
afraid I can't help you much on the issue here.

Good luck !

--
Cordialement,

Youri LACAN-BARTLEY

PCAM
Espace HERVANN
641 Chemin des terriers
06600 ANTIBES
Tel: 04.93.33.26.25
Fax: 04.93.33.73.45

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.