Header message suddenly appeared

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 08:11:18 IST 2006

On 09/10/06, wjohns at balita.ph <wjohns at balita.ph> wrote:
> Glenn Steen wrote ..
>
> I have been test mailing myself with test messages - and they contain {Scanned} however, if I send a second message with the same subject title the tag does not appear. If I send another with subject test - 100 that arrives with {Scanned} in the subject. Seems to be occuring with messages in and out ... I have even sent tests from my mac.com account all of which arrive with {Scanned} in the subject line.
>
> Many thanks
>
> - Wayne -

Hm. Are those messages passed through "NewsBalita" too? If so, one
might note that _these_ messages aren't tagged.
Is it possible that you have more than one server handling this?
Looking at the DNS for balita.ph it doesn't look that way, but better
to ask one question too many:-).
While we're at it, why not add some more info... Like version of MS
and method of install (perhaps OS too)...

> > Are you sure it is *your* MailScanner adding the tag? Look at the
> > headers... Might have passed through some other MS first:-).
> >
> > --
> > -- Glenn

> dangerous content by Balita MailScanner, and is
> believed to be clean.

-- Glenn