Header message suddenly appeared

wjohns at balita.ph wjohns at balita.ph
Mon Oct 9 00:21:33 IST 2006

Glenn Steen wrote ..

I have been test mailing myself with test messages - and they contain {Scanned} however, if I send a second message with the same subject title the tag does not appear. If I send another with subject test - 100 that arrives with {Scanned} in the subject. Seems to be occuring with messages in and out ... I have even sent tests from my mac.com account all of which arrive with {Scanned} in the subject line.

Many thanks

- Wayne -

> Are you sure it is *your* MailScanner adding the tag? Look at the
> headers... Might have passed through some other MS first:-).
>
> --
> -- Glenn

dangerous content by Balita MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.