Missing /rules files from MailScanner installation fromports

Res res at ausics.net
Sun Oct 8 23:44:33 IST 2006

On Sun, 8 Oct 2006, Koopmann, Jan-Peter wrote:

> On Saturday, October 07, 2006 5:16 PM James L. Day wrote:

>> I'd be inclined to show him the light.
>
> Meaning? Please. Enlighten me. How is Julian going to "show me the
> light"?

Maybe you can show them the light, and cease to do the port, then they
will really have somthing to have there over exagerated dummy spits about
wont they :P  completely unappreciative jerks, if tehy dont like your way,
let them do it there way. In fact most would not even bother to read
anything more they said, letalone grace these morons with a reply

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd