Help needed with mailscanner

Anthony Peacock a.peacock at chime.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 4 14:29:53 IST 2006

Jon Miller wrote:
 > mail:/# uname -a
 > Linux mail 2.4.25-bf2.4-lit #2 Tue Feb 24 16:40:45 WST 2004 i686
GNU/Linux
 > mail:/# cat /etc/debian_version
 > 3.1
 >
 > I suspect that Mailscanner, Mailwatch, Perl and Sophos are on the
same server and php, mysql is on another server (RH7).

 > Jon

This is where I probably have to bow out.  The chances are that these
were installed using some form of package manager (RPM, apt-get, etc),
someone with more experience of Debian will need to help with that.

--
Anthony Peacock
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples