OT: Spamcop BL - good or dangerous?

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at netmagicsolutions.com
Wed Nov 29 15:44:29 GMT 2006

DAve wrote:
> We have been using zen.spamhaus.org for about two weeks now with
> excellent results, not one reported false positive. My users would let
> me know in a heartbeat if there were.
>
> It's too new to recommend, but I would certainly suggest doing your own
> testing as it is looking very promising. The big plus for us was PBL
> replaced our dialup RBL with better results, and no FP.
>
> DAve

umm pbl is yet to be published and as of now zen == sbl-xbl, see
http://www.spamhaus.org/pbl/

Also see:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.email/msg/2d050ab220faf931

Also is anyone using psbl.surriel.com? We've had some good results for
the last 3 weeks (with low FPs) in a warn_if_reject mode.

- dhawal