OT: Spamcop BL - good or dangerous?

Rose, Bobby brose at med.wayne.edu
Wed Nov 29 13:19:26 GMT 2006

Mostly when I've looked at addresses that are listed at spamcop, the
addresses are on the temporary blocklist due to the address sending
messages to Spamcop's spamtraps.  It's pretty hard to say it's a mistake
that a legit system emailed a spamtrap unless they are relaying which
then raises other questions.