70k mqueue.in but load under 1 ??

Tony Johansson tony.johansson at svenskakyrkan.se
Tue Nov 28 10:17:27 GMT 2006

I've added sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org, dnsbl.sorbs.net and relays.ordb.org at
the MTA level as well as upped greet_pause to 10 seconds.

The queue problem is now gone (for the moment) but I still dont get how
a mailscanner installation could drop to under 1 in load and just sit
there watching the queue build.

Would it be possible do define some dynamic variables? Load under 1,
queue over 1k - start another mailscanner child (or whatever appropriate)

Regards, Tony