Help - New version not storing spam in quarantine

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Nov 28 06:34:40 GMT 2006

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Gordon Colyn wrote:

> ITNT Banner CampaignI have just upgraded to 4.57.4.  All went well and I
> upgraded the conf files, but now none of the spam is being stored, it is
> being delivered.
>
> How do I sort this out?

Please see other existing thread, this is a beta release oly and there
will be a fix soon enough, so if you installed this on a production
machine, tst tst :)  But if so, an advantage of using the source package
just stop MS, rm the sylink and recreate it to the current stable.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd