Help - New version not storing spam in quarantine

Gordon Colyn gordon at itnt.co.za
Tue Nov 28 05:49:02 GMT 2006

ITNT Banner CampaignI have just upgraded to 4.57.4.  All went well and I
upgraded the conf files, but now none of the spam is being stored, it is
being delivered.

How do I sort this out?

Regards
Gordon Colyn
InTheNet Technologies
www.itnt.co.za
MSN: gordoncolyn at hotmail.com
SKYPE: gordoncolyn
086 123 ITNT (4868)
086 682 5204 (Fax)
+27 (0)83 296 7534
Confidentiality: This e-mail including any attachments is intended for the
above named addressee(s) only and contains confidential information. If you
have received this email in error you must take no action based on its
contents, nor must you reproduce or show the e-mail or any attachments or
any part thereof or communicate the contents to anyone; please reply to the
sender of this e-mail informing them of the error.
Viruses: We recommend that in keeping with good computing practice the
recipient should ensure that e-mails received are virus free before opening.