warning.txt format

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Mon Nov 27 16:00:33 GMT 2006

> Thing is I can't repeat your particular failure... Would be a lot
> easier if I could (at least on the testbed... Wouldn¨t want production
> messed up:-).

Hehe, yeah, this one is a bit of a stinker.  I can reproduce it easily on this end.  I'd be more than happy to supply any sorts of debug output, config snippets, whatever, to anybody who might be able to help.  It's a bizarre problem that really shouldn't happen, which makes it all the more irritating.

--
  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.