SA plugins in MailScanner

John Rudd jrudd at ucsc.edu
Mon Nov 27 12:19:57 GMT 2006

Outside of mailscanner, I've written a plugin that I install by just
putting the .cf and .pm files into /etc/mail/spamassassin

Will that be enough for MailScanner, or do I need to put the .cf data
into /opt/mailscanner/etc/spam.assassin.prefs.conf file instead of
having it be an independent file?

(note: this is specific to mailscanner-4.41.3 ... I know some of the
file locations have changed since then ... I wont be upgrading
mailscanner, so please don't suggest that; just answer in terms of "what
do I need to do in order to load a SA plugin into mailscanner-4.41.3)