Filename checking

Filip Nollet filip.nollet at hogent.be
Fri Nov 24 08:27:02 GMT 2006

Hi,

I had the same problem here a few weeks ago. I think it even changed
compared to the ealier versions as the filename scanner function just
stopped with me after an upgrade. There is - I think - also no real clue in
the manual or wiki about this.
Maybe this is something to change in a next version or so?

Greetings,
Filip

======================================
Filip Nollet
System &
Network Management

Hogeschool Gent
Department ICT
Schoonmeersstraat 52
9000 Gent
Belgium

Tel: +32 (0)9 248 88 87
Fax: +32 (0)9 243 87 70
E-Mail: filip.nollet at hogent.be

GPG info: ED892C1B
Fingerprint:  265E CFDE 6880 A968 64F4 85E6 4DC4 353C ED89 2C1B