Use MailScanner and Spamassassin spamd

Leah Kubik leah at frauerpower.com
Tue Nov 21 17:08:27 GMT 2006

I am wondering if it might be possible to run spamd on a server that is
running MailScanner and not have major issues?  Has anyone done this before?
The goal is for people who have mail clients with plugins that can talk
directly to spamd to be able to do so so that they can easily add their own
marked SPAM and HAM messages.  I am under the impression that MailScanner
does not fully run the spamd, so there is nothing to talk to...

Any ideas on this one?

Thanks,
Leah
--
Leah Kubik : d416-585-9971x692 : d416-703-5977 : m416-559-6511
Frauerpower! Co. : www.frauerpower.com : Toronto, ON Canada