Spambuckets, Bayes and MailScanner signatures

Peter Russell pete at enitech.com.au
Tue Nov 21 01:04:50 GMT 2006

It is even easier to create a public folder and make the default access
contributer, not read, then everyone can drag and drop onto the public
folder, then there is a python script here that will read the public
folder and delete its contents and write a little log of events for you.

This si easier to setup and avoid the issues of exchanged erasing the
headers when you forward email to another email account.

The script was posted (by me) about 2 weeks ago, i can resend if you
need it.