Sendmail reject trumps whitelist?

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Mon Nov 20 17:38:45 GMT 2006

I've had another look at all this.

To bypass RBL checking from AOL you'd do

Connect:aol.com	OK

The friend stuff is for recipient email addresses, not sender ones.

So, to ensure that your abuse address gets emails from boxes otherwise
blocked by RBLs, you'd use:

Spam:abuse.my.domain	FRIEND

See also:

http://blue-labs.org/howto/access_hints.php