Clamav Update

Fabien GARZIANO fabien.garziano at caliseo.com
Mon Nov 20 10:44:59 GMT 2006

Well ... After a reboot (not for the same reason btw), the problem seems to be solved. No more nasty entries in the maillog file. I still got my old clamav (0.88.2), and a freshclam still warn me, but everything looks fine now.

But I still need to know : If I wantto update clamav, is there some MailScanner specific way to update, or could I just refer to the usual clamav update ?

Thanks