mailscanner is a lovely tool

vinay poojary vinay_poojary2000 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Nov 20 07:01:00 GMT 2006

Dear Sir,

  Mailscanner is a lovely tool and i am using it with no problem at all .

  Presently my company wants to send the outgoing mails with the signature containg the company logo .Is there any facility via which i can add the logo in the signature of every out going mails .

  I am presently using the html signature.

  It would be very kind of you if u tell me the procedure of howto add the company logo which is in .png/.jpg format .

  Thks in advance .

  Regards,
  vinay poojary