Sorry for my absence!

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Sun Nov 19 01:55:12 GMT 2006

Dave Shariff Yadallee - System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem
spake the following on 11/18/2006 12:10 PM:
> On Sat, Nov 18, 2006 at 07:10:37PM +0000, Julian Field wrote:
> Sory for my absence from the list recently!
>
> I have been very busy, both with MailScanner work and with my day job. I
> have a huge ASP.Net programming job that has just started at work, and I
> just haven't had time for the mailing list of IRC channel as a result.
>

>> ASP.NET??  Hopefully you are using mono.  ASP - Asking for
>> Security Problems.
>
> Day-job work doesn't look like it is going to slacken off any time soon,
> so I am about to ask a couple of people, who read the list every day, to
> keep me up to date on the important stuff for me.
>
> I am still working on MailScanner, don't worry, it's just that life is
> really busy right now. I'm still here!
>
> Thanks for all your hard work helping each other, it is very much
> appreciated :-)
>
>> Idea, why not have a base MailScanner and let CPAN determine
>> the rest ofthe necessary upgrades?
Because using CPAN updates on an RPM based distro can break things, maybe not
horribly, but broken is broken. Especially the enterprise class distros like
RHEL and CentOS.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and