Sorry for my absence!

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Sat Nov 18 20:25:11 GMT 2006

Jules,

ASP.Net compared to Open Source what has happened ;)  I am sure
MickySoft pays better but not so much fun. Enjoy Vista :)

Come back to happy blightey soon :) :) You are the man.

Cheers,

UxBoD

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:10:37 +0000
Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.