HTML filtering (still)

Res res at ausics.net
Fri Nov 17 20:04:08 GMT 2006

Howard,

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006, Howard Robinson wrote:

> $MailScanner::Config::MailScannerVersion = '4.48.4';

This is so ancient, I suggest you spend the 3 minutes it takes to upgrade
we are now at version 4.56.8
Many things like --lint never existed that long ago.
Also remember that you should never comment out an option if you are not
using it, you need it to be there, but just blank, else it will default to
a hard coded failsafe backup option (as you found out with rar)

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd