Debora is a huge spammers!!!!

Michael S. admin at thenamegame.com
Thu Nov 16 03:54:08 GMT 2006

Where did you add these rules and what do they look like?

The debora*.* spam is such a huge problem at the moment!! They must be
pumping out millions of these spam messages.

Anyone have Exim rules to stop this? I would like to add it to exim to kill
it at smtp time instead of waiting for it too get to mailscanner.

Thanks