Massive queue buildup

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Nov 15 20:48:32 GMT 2006

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, Glenn Steen wrote:

>> If you nee dit sorted , disable spam assassin, leave spam checks on, but
>> disable SA, you'll find it will clear the queue in no time.
> Might not be the culprit after all. Well, it still might bet....:-)

hehe yeah everytime we had an issue disabled SA and all those 10's of K
messages have been processed in under 10 mins :) without it, it grew and
grew and grew

> As you all know, the MTA (for early rejection) or SA (for
> parallellism) is the place to do this (and possibly one or two in
> MS...:-).

Well, the MTA is the place to do it, if he had 15K msgs good chance a
great deal may be trash that would have been prevented from adding to MS's
clogging issue

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd