OT: poprelayd and milter-greylist

Jim Coates jimc at laridian.com
Mon Nov 13 04:42:02 GMT 2006

Hey all...

I have a server that handles all mail from our remote offices (offsite
offices).

We use poprelayd to handle relay authentication for our mail services.

We recently started using milter-greylist, but I'm running into a problem
where dynamic IPs are changing on my remote offices and therefore are no
longer listed as whitelisted in the milter-greylist config file.

I'm wondering if there is a way to take the poprelayd IP table and
auto-whitelist the milter-greylst config using those IPs (which would also
mean adding new ones as they are "approved" by poprelayd.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jim Coates