Mail Not Delivering

Sat Nov 11 15:52:39 GMT 2006

Hi,

Yesterday my mail stopped getting to the in-boxes. I am using sendmail
and MailScanner 4.23.11. when I stopped MailScanner, and just started
sendmail, things get delevered fine, however, during the time it was not
delivering  mail, I sent myself a bunch of test emails, and I never got
them at all. It seems that I have lost mail!
What happened to that mail? will it be delivered eventually?

One clue that I noticed in /var/log/messages:
Nov 10 15:45:32 pipe named[1928]: lame server resolving
'205.78.168.68.relays.ordb.org' (in 'relays.ordb.org'?):
206.154.202.54#53

I will appreciate any help on this...

Thanks!
Rick