What is causing this rule to be tripped?

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Fri Nov 10 20:51:18 GMT 2006

Michael Masse a écrit :
> Never had an issue like this before.   This morning a pdf attachment
> tripped the
> deny    .{150,}     Very long filename rule.   The filename is:
> RealTime Ultra.pdf
>
> Anyone know what could cause this?
>
> Mike

Michael,

The file name you are seeing in your logs has been sanitized so it won't
cause any harm.  This rule catches filenames that are at least 150
characters long.  Usually there is a lot of whitespace in the file name
(but MS won't show it to you).

Denis

--
   _