Mailwatch configuration for some servers

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 19:59:27 GMT 2006

On 10/11/06, Philippe BEAU <philippe at beau.nom.fr> wrote:

> >> Sorry, I don't use MW...  just mailscanner-mrtg with some local mods.
> >> Maybe Ugo?
> >
> > No, I haven't translated MW.  I'll most likely be translating MW 2.0,
> > though.
> >

> Also the translation permit me to view the php code and it just take somes
> minutes. Also  the gettext is very wonderful for this type of job !

Mais bien-sur;-).
Might even offer to do the Swedish one myself... Unless someone beats
me to it:-).
Anyway, I hope you have enough documentation now to be able to forge
ahead. Do take up any problems you encounter on the MailWatch list
(since they would likely be a bit off-topic on this one). You might
run into some rather well-known errors/discrepancies with 1.0.3, but a
quick search of gmane/the archive should get you through those
(Message Ops containing more than the quarantined entries, geoip
update not working right on some systems etc).

Cheers,
--
-- Glenn (Slightly tipsy, else would never dare "air" my school-french:-)