[sendmail] Skipping rbl per domain

Joost Waversveld joost at waversveld.nl
Fri Nov 10 14:02:02 GMT 2006

Ya, I know, but we are hosting a lot of different domains, not just one
domain.

We use the mailserver Imail on Windows for now. We are planning to
change this, but this will not be in the near future I think. Should
milter-ahead work with Imail?? If so, it's an option we can think of
implementing...

Our vision for now is that we do not want to through any email, if not
necessary. It's up to the customer to decide this.

Now I'm busy with the RBL in sendmail on per-domain basis, because some
of the domains generate so much SPAM, that it is abnormal.