[sendmail] Skipping rbl per domain

Joost Waversveld joost at waversveld.nl
Fri Nov 10 10:57:24 GMT 2006

Martin,

That are indeed very good options but we are an hosting-provider and we
want the customer to decide what is SPAM and what is not. Only for the
customer who really understands what is happening and what it means, we
want to implement this features. Also, at the moment we use windows
mailservers with MailScanner in front of them. I did not investigate yet
if these milters will work with the mailserver.

I'll keep them in mind for the future. Thanx for the information.

Best regards,

Joost Waversveld