trackback option not valid config option?

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Fri Nov 10 00:49:36 GMT 2006

Ken A wrote:

> Scott Silva wrote:
>> Ken A spake the following on 11/9/2006 2:03 PM:
>>> Nov  9 13:59:47 server MailScanner[17647]: Syntax error in line 1630,
>>> 60k trackback for maxspamassassinsize should be a number
>>>
>>> Is this not the correct syntax?
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Ken A
>>> Pacific.Net
>> try 60000. There has been some problems parsing the k in amounts.
>
> I tried that too. I think it's something with Config.pm thinking this is
> still only a 'number' type setting.
>
> I'm just not sure whether the warning means the limit gets some default,
> or if it's honoring the setting in the config file? This is version
> 4.56.6-1

Julian,
I did some testing, and MailScanner is using the default of 30k when I
specify the trackback option to Max SpamAssassin Size. For now, I've
just hardcoded $maxsize in SA.pm (certainly not the right way to fix
this!), but it works, and gets me through the weekend.

The trackback option seems to work correctly once it is used by
MailScanner. I have a test email that scores FUZZY_OCR_CORRUPT_IMG every
time otherwise.

Thanks,
Ken A.
Pacific.Net