[sendmail] Skipping rbl per domain

Joost Waversveld joost at waversveld.nl
Thu Nov 9 16:50:12 GMT 2006

Hi to all,

I've searched but I could not find an good answer...

We have some mailscanners with a lot of domains pointing to them, which
are very busy. At the moment we do not use RBL's through sendmail. We
let Mailscanner (SpamAssassin) handle those lookups. This way every end
user can choose what to do with the SPAM.

To handle the load better we want to enable some RBL-checks through
sendmail but we know some customers don't want that, because then we are
deciding which mail could be deleted, and which not. If you get what I mean.

Is it possible to enable the RBL-checks in sendmail per domain, so
customer1 can use the function(s), but customer2 does not??

Regards,

Joost Waversveld