FuzzyOCR

Anthony Peacock a.peacock at chime.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Nov 9 08:44:23 GMT 2006

Hi,

Azher Amin wrote:
> Interesting, the output is below. After this I added on of the word
> 'Ejaculate' in the /etc/mail/spamassassin/FuzzyOcr.words, but even then
> mailscanner is not recognizing it ..... is there any way that i can
> check whether the spamassasin is really using the FuzzyOCR ?? coz i
> doubt that spamassain is not using the FuzzyOCR pluggin.

<SNIP>

To test SpamAssassin save the complete email (not just the image) to a
text file and run it through SpamAssassin in test mode.

spamassassin -t < email.txt

This will show the tests that hit on the email.

To get a fuller output use debug mode:

spamassassin -t -D < email.txt

--
Anthony Peacock
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples