FuzzyOCR

Azher Amin azher at niit.edu.pk
Thu Nov 9 03:31:55 GMT 2006

Interesting, the output is below. After this I added on of the word
'Ejaculate' in the /etc/mail/spamassassin/FuzzyOcr.words, but even then
mailscanner is not recognizing it ..... is there any way that i can
check whether the spamassasin is really using the FuzzyOCR ?? coz i
doubt that spamassain is not using the FuzzyOCR pluggin.

Regards
Azher Amin

ns3:/opt/MailScanner/etc# gocr /home/azher/pict63.gif
_
_ Elevate sex drive to ne w levels - pe_orm I_ke a profess_onal w_th
your pa _ner,
She'IIloveyournewfoundsexdr_ve!
_ Maintainerectionsforlonqerperiods-penetrateyourpa_nerforhoursonend!
_ Raise ejaculation volu m e - Ejaculate I_ke a Pornstar_n enorm ous
quant_t_es!
_ Help users realize a ne w deqree of sexual confidence and
control-reaI_ze total and
absolutepoweranddom_nat_on_nbed w_thyourpa_ner,w_thyournew-found
Den_ss_zeandsexuaIDe_ormance!
Name        PatcheS     Reqular   Now
Steel p ac _     10 patc he 8    S_9.95   _49.95      Fcee shipping
Sil _ r p ac _     25 patc he 8    S129.95   _99.95     Fcee shipping 8n d
hld pac _      40 patche8    S189.95   _l49.95     execcise _8nu8l
Platin _ p ac _   65 patc he g    S259.95   _l99.95       inClUded

ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk wrote:
> -
>
> Same as  Sweeny... I have only recently installed it... and not managed to test or tweak it...
>
> You will get a basic idea of what is being found by doing:
>
> gocr pict63.gif
>
> Some words are very clear... others not so clear...  lots of "r"s being intepreted as "c"...
>
> I will do some testing for you later on...

believed to be clean.