FuzzyOCR

Azher Amin azher at niit.edu.pk
Thu Nov 9 01:52:26 GMT 2006

Hi,

I am using MailScanner on Debian and its working fine. To test the image
spams i installed the FuzzyOCR and the related packages as listed on the
mailscanner wiki. However I just received an email with image which can
be seen here : http://www.niit.edu.pk/~azher/pict63.gif .It is just 6KB
in size. I then added the words from this image to
/etc/mail/spamassassin/FuzzyOcr.words, restarted mailscanner and again
tried sending to another local account, but the image slipped again.

Can some one plz guide why MailScanner missed the attachment and how i
can tweak to catch images like above.

Regards
Azher Amin

believed to be clean.