Is razor working?

Douglas Ward dward at nccumc.org
Wed Nov 8 18:34:58 GMT 2006

Lines referencing razor:

[24295] dbg: diag: module installed: Razor2::Client::Agent,
[24295] dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2 from @INC
[24295] dbg: razor2: local tests only, skipping Razor
 version 2.82
[24295] dbg: config: read file
/var/lib/spamassassin/3.001007/updates_spamassassin_org/25_razor2.cf

I did not have any warnings during the lint test.